Past Pupils View
Describe Pilgrim in 5 words?
- “A community of accepting individuals”
- “Supportive, caring, crazy and family-like”
- “Amazing, great, helpful, outstanding, good”
- “Supportive, positive, caring, kind and amazing”
- “Amazing, wonderful, different, home and safe”
What would you say/advice would you give to a new pupil about to start Pilgrim?
- “Be yourself and don’t be afraid to ask for help”
- “Don’t worry about anything, we have all been in your shoes and you will become comfortable soon enough”
What is the best bit about Pilgrim?
- “Small class sizes, supportive staff and pupils”
- “Little family”
- “You can tell the teachers how you learn best”